This bundle is no longer available.
It’s a mountaintop experience if you can open up the Word of God. It’s majestic, it’s beautiful, it’s breathtaking. It gets us out of our day-to-day and into God. The simple format of this premium, flexible, leather-bound version of Bible in a Year will keep you engaged as you make your way through all 73 books of the Bible.
Commentaries are written by renowned Catholic biblical scholars and theologians, including Dr. Tim Gray, Dr. Mark Giszczak, Dr. John Sehorn, Dr. Scott Powell, Dr. Michael Morris, Dr. Elizabeth Klein, and Deborah Holiday.
– Each day features three readings, one each from the Old Testament, Wisdom Literature, and the New Testament
– Insightful daily reflections are written by leading theologians to facilitate deeper meditation and encounter with God through his Word
– Revised Standard Version of the Bible – Second Catholic Edition
– Bible in a Year is the entire Bible (including the deuterocanonical books), divided into 365 days, with a reflection of approximately 200 words for each day.
Preview a sample now
– Dimensions: 6.25” x 9.25” and is 1.125” thick
– 1392 pages
– Font: Minion Pro and is 10 pt
About I Thirst: 40 Days with Mother Teresa
St. Teresa of Calcutta was a woman known and loved for her tender work among the poorest of the poor. Behind her drive and desire to serve Christ’s poor was a profound understanding of the thirst of God for man, and man’s thirst for God. This guided meditation on Scripture and the teaching of Mother Teresa will lead those who read it into the heart of the mystery of God’s thirst for souls, and how man can meet the Lord’s thirst. Fr. Joseph Langford, an intimate friend of Mother Teresa’s and a co-founder with her of the Missionary of Charity Fathers, leads the reader into Mother Teresa’s love of God, and helps foster the love of God in the heart of the reader.
Divided into seven main sections, these meditations will provoke prayer on:
– The Dynamics of Thirst
– Prayer as Thirst
– Our Lady’s Example in Meeting God’s Thirst
– Thirst in the Service of God
– Sharing in the Thirst of Christ
– Jesus as the Incarnation of God’s Thirst
– Satiated Thirst
I Thirst provides an opportunity to spend a few minutes every day with Mother Teresa and the thirst of our Lord. It provides an opportunity to grow in intimacy, and to meet the thirst of God with our own thirst for him.
– 160 Pages
– Published 2018 by the Augustine Institute
– White flex leather with blue embossing
– Trim size: 4” x 6”; 1/8” overhang on the leather cover
– Spine width: ½”
– Font: Baskerville
– Font size: 9 pt.