Introducing a new 5-part video series that emphasizes how your teen’s relationship with God will answer the essential questions about the purpose of life. Insightful, sacramental, and invigorating, CALLED makes a word like "vocation" truly meaningful to teens, no matter where God may lead them.
Your teen is made uniquely by God, to be in relationship with Him and to do His work on earth... only then will they become who we are truly meant to be. But how do we help them discern God’s calling?
Called is the Vocations study of YDisciple. When a parish buys the YDisciple digital platform, they receive digital access to many studies, including Called.
Called is an inspirational and informative video series about Vocations featuring engaging presenters giving first-hand experiences with discerning God’s calling in the context of His deep love for us. It walks you through the importance of Vocation, how to discern Vocation as more than just a job, what it means to consider the priesthood and consecrated life, and marriage as something far more than simply two people getting together because they’re in love.
Bulk Pricing for Called Study Guide (available to individuals by calling 800-777-7502):
Yes! Simply click the links belowResources:
Called is available on FORMED, an online platform of the best Catholic video studies, movies, e-books and audio presentations. Called is a part of the Formed Subscription through the YDisciple program.
Yes, True Beauty/True Strength is also available in physical product. True Beauty is the video study on femininity and chastity for young women, and True Strength is the study on masculinity and chastity for young men. The videos for both are included in the digital subscription for YDisciple, though physical product (the DVD set, the Leader Guide, and Participant Guides) can be purchased as well.
SESSION 1: WHAT IS A VOCATION?
SESSION 2: WHAT IS DISCERNMENT?
SESSION 3: CALLED TO HOLY ORDERS
SESSION 4: CALLED TO CONSECRATED LIFE
SESSION 5: CALLED TO HOLY MATRIMONY
Each study is designed to be 90 minutes total in length and is divided into six sections:
1) Dig in: an activity or discussion started to help draw the group into the overall theme of the study
2) Plant Seeds: A short reading from scripture or the CCC.
3) The main content of the study that includes the video portion:
4) Live it: Practical suggestions to help the group apply the study to their daily lives
5) Take it to prayer: Prayer time or type of prayer exercise the group can do during the week after the study
6) Bear Fruit: A tangible, practical action that a group can actually do in the next week to put the study into practice and remember what they learned.