What if Marriage is more than you think it is?
What if, woven into the very fabric of your humanity, is a purposeful desire placed there by God that will play a vital part in his work in the world? No matter how long you’ve been married, it’s always a good time to discover the deepest spiritual, emotional and practical realities of what your marriage can and should be.
This special edition of Beloved will show you through Scripture, Tradition and Church teaching that God’s desire for your marriage will bring your truest desires alive. The wonder, mystery and joy behind that first “I do”—whether you said it last year, or years ago—is beautifully depicted visually and practically taught by trusted presenters.
In six sessions, Beloved explores:
- Does Marriage Matter?
- Entering the Story of Marriage
- Love Revealed
- Total Gift of Self
- A Sacramental Bond
- Real Challenges, Real Love
|Min Qty||Price for each|
We are pleased to offer parish pricing on this item. If you are already set up to order on behalf of a parish, please log in and select “PARISH” at the top right hand corner of the website.
To get set up to place parish orders with Parish Access, contact your Parish Consultant or call Customer Service at 866-767-3155.
Beautifully and thoughtfully crafted, filled with stimulating graphics and imagery, this personal study guide leads you deeper into the history, the faith, and passion surrounding Divine Mercy with over 90 pages of incredible content.
Beautifully and thoughtfully crafted, this personal Study Guide leads you further into the study of prayer and provides you with over 100 pages of incredible content.
Features of the Lectio Prayer Study Guide:
• six sessions that make the mystery of prayer clearer than ever before
• an outline summary of each video presentation
• practical tips for including lectio divina in your prayer life
• insights and information for deeper understanding
• guided reflections for each session to make the study your own throughout the week
• space for personal journaling in each session
Now, the mystery of prayer is made clear through the engaging teaching and cinematic artistry of the Augustine Institute in Prayer: Finding Intimacy with God. In six sessions on three DVDs, renowned speaker Dr. Tim Gray masterfully uses the ancient Church's tradition of lectio divina to show you the simple steps for making prayer an effort of love and intimacy with God. Essential and accessible, this new Lectio series is ideal for personal faith formation and small group study.
1. Prayer: An Intimate Dialogue
2. Guigo’s Ladder: A Way of Ascent
3. Lectio and Meditatio: Climbing the First Rungs
4. Oratio: Conversation with God
5. Contemplatio: The Gaze of Love
6. Resolutio: Putting Love into Action
Divine Mercy In the Second Greatest Story Ever Told is a dramatic 10-session journey featuring best-selling author and popular speaker Fr. Michael Gaitley, MIC.
Fr. Gaitley weaves a tapestry of wonder and beauty from the threads of the dramatic history of Poland, the transformative message of St. Faustina Kowalska, the prophetic apparitions of Our Lady of Fatima, the powerful witness of St. Maximillian Kolbe, and the world-changing papacy of Pope Saint John Paul II.
But this is more than just a masterful telling of the “Second Greatest Story.” Thanks to the brilliant artistry of the Augustine Institute’s world-class film team, this amazing story comes to life like never before. In fact, you’ll not just learn about the consoling message of Divine Mercy, you’ll experience it.
Episode 1 - God’s School of Trust (17 minutes)
Episode 2 - Behold This Heart (23 minutes)
Episode 3 - The Suffering Servant (16 minutes)
Episode 4 - Faustina and the Spread of Divine Mercy (30 minutes)
Episode 5 - Proclaim This Message (33 minutes)
Episode 6 - Fatima (20 minutes)
Episode 7 - The Secret of Divine Mercy (26 minutes)
Episode 8 - God’s Master Plan (23 minutes)
Episode 9 - Mary’s Knight (25 minutes)
Episode 10 - The Final Question (25 minutes)
Click here to read a sample.
Who are the true benefactors of the human race? Explorers? Scientists? Revolutionaries? Rebels against established authority? . . . or the saints?
True Reformers explores in detail the leaders who led the Church’s rebirth from the ashes of Renaissance decadence and the turbulence and confusion caused by the Protestant Reformation. The saints of the Catholic Reformation show us just how powerful—and beautiful—is the human heart’s free response to God’s generous grace.
St. Catherine of Genoa
St. Thomas More
St. Ignatius of Loyola
St. Francis Xavier
St. Philip Neri
St. Charles Borromeo
St. Pius V
St. Teresa of Avila
St. John of the Cross
St. Francis de Sales
“In every age one encounters a cloud of witnesses whose lives articulate its deepest longings. This penetrating analysis—marked by spiritual, historical, and cultural insight—introduces the vibrant personalities who so clearly understood the larger implications hidden beneath the surface in the era of the European Reformations.”
– Don J. Briel, Bl. John Henry Newman Chair, University of Mary
“These stunning portraits of ten very great saints show the beauty of God’s grace shining through the lives of his closest friends. The path marked out by the True Reformers of the sixteenth century is the path we still need to walk in the twenty?first: the steep and narrow path of holiness.”
– Christopher O. Blum, Ph.D., Academic Dean and Professor of History and Philosophy, Augustine Institute
“To read these accounts is a kind of retreat. It provides an opportunity to reflect on our love of God, our prayer life, and the mission God has given each of us in light of our spiritual teachers.”
– Jonathan J. Reyes, Executive Director, of the Departement of Justice, Peace, and Human Development of the USCCB
Renowned scholar Dr. Tim Gray masterfully guides you through the tumultuous and inspiring life of Peter—from his call to discipleship to his eventual martyrdom in Rome. Using Sacred Scripture and tradition, Dr. Gray highlights these important lessons from Peter’s life, including:
• How to become a trusting disciple and “cast into the deep”
• The pitfalls of living discipleship at a distance and the eventual denial that will come
• How to recover from sin and accept God’s mercy
• How to become a bold witness to others of the love of Jesus
Come to better know, love, and follow Jesus through the Rock on whom he built his Church.
Dimensions: 8 x 5.5
“Tim Gray strolls through Scripture, walking alongside Peter, a great Apostle and model disciple. As you read, you will be caught up in the drama and glean insights and instruction for your daily life.”
– Steve Ray, Author of Upon this Rock: Peter and the Primacy of Rome in Scripture and the Early Church
“Dr. Gray weaves together the scriptural, traditional, and archaeological evidence of the life of Peter—giving us a deep personal insight into the head Apostle—as if we are really there.”
– Fr. Robert Spitzer, Author of 5 Pillars of Catholic Spirituality and Finding True Happiness
Since the fall of our first parents, humanity has been tempted to mistrust the love that God the Father has for us. Scripture scholar Dr. Tim Gray takes us on a journey that addresses the pervasive misconceptions that God is quick to anger, that the God of the Old and New Testaments are different, and that God doesn’t have a merciful heart for us. You will see that you can trust our heavenly Father, who is truly one with his Son.
With easy-to-use, step-by-step instructions, your group will experience together the richness of the Bible, Church Tradition, and history.
Features of the 160-page Lectio Prayer Leader’s Guide:
• complete Study Guide content to follow along with your participants
• a leader overview for each session
• suggested answers for discussion questions and reflections
• guidelines on how to lead a small group study
• practical tips for including lectio divina in your daily prayer life
• insights for understanding Sacred Scripture and Tradition
• detailed introductions, prayers, and ice-breakers for your group
• background texts to go deeper into the study
Have more questions about Lectio? Call us at 800-777-7502, or email Customer Service.