This study guide contains a foreword by Tim Gray, Ph.D., chapter summaries and outlines by Mark Brumley and Curtis Mitch, and study questions by Mark Brumley and Laura Dittus!
A user-friendly aid for readers of Pope Benedict XVI's Jesus of Nazareth: Holy Week: From the Entrance into Jerusalem to the Resurrection, this Study Guide is excellent for individual or group study, for formal class instruction or informal study. Excellent for parish groups, high school programs, college classes, and graduate studies. The Study Guide does not replace Benedict XVI's book, but it makes it more accessible and beneficial to the average reader-whether lay, religious, or clergy-as well as the knowledgeable student.
The Study Guide includes:
– An outline of Benedict XVI's Jesus of Nazareth: Holy Week: From the Entrance into Jerusalem to the Resurrection
– A convenient chapter-by-chapter summary
– A list of key terms
– Questions for understanding, reflection, application, and discussion
– An easy-to-use glossary of important terms and persons
– A section for readers to include their personal reflections on the reading
|Min Qty||Price for each|
We are pleased to offer parish pricing on this item. If you are already set up to order on behalf of a parish, please log in and select “PARISH” at the top right hand corner of the website.
To get set up to place parish orders with Parish Access, contact your Parish Consultant or call Customer Service at 866-767-3155.